Ecogrid is fully part m compliant.
Care should be taken with gravel fill:
- Ensure that the fill material is constant
- Grids are filled to the top and level
- Correct widths of pathways are observed to comply
- With steep gradients, landing stages are put in place
- Ecogrid Bloxx provides a smooth permeable surface that is easy to fit
- Ecogrid topped with resin bound stone, creates a highly aesthetic, permeable, non slip and tactile surface
- Ecogrid topped with resin bound stone and rubber crumb provides a permeable, tactile, forgiving and aesthetic surface
If increased stability is required, we may suggest that the grids are filled with a solid compacting crushed Welsh slate or fine sharp angular stone.
A gravelled filled or gravel retention system employs Ecogrid as a means of retaining gravel on a pathway, parking or vehicular access. The Ecogrid tiles arrive on site as 12 tiles or 1.33 square metres already locked securely together, therefore the fitting of the system is extremely swift and speedy. Ecogrid comes in four different colours for this application to match the type of gravel used. Black, green terracotta and light grey.
We offer a complete turnkey solution to all clients:
- Initial consultation by telephone, email, video call
- Written, fixed term quotations and design advice
- Site visits, surveys and advice
- Sample supply
- CPD visits
- Efficient supply chain from extensive UK stock
- Swift, up to ‘same day’ additional product supply
- Consultations with installation teams throughout the installation
- Aftercare advice and on-going support