Here at EcoGrid we offer training courses on fitting and maintaining porous paving grids. We also have an open door policy where you can book a meeting room at our Wirral Training Centre and receive individual staff training for free.
EcoGrid CPD: Continuous professional development.
Our next CPD will be held on: 27th February 2019 at 9:30am – 12:30pm
Our courses are held on a weekly, sometimes bi-weekly basis. They are in our classroom in Wallasey on the Wirral. The course will go over the EcoGrid product range and associated products. It will feature installation techniques and how our Approved Installer scheme works. Generally, the courses are attended by a mixture of landscapers, driveway installers and civil engineers. The course is relaxed and friendly. Tea and coffee is provided and the room is comfortable.
The CPD/course is always free to attend and will usually last for three hours. The format consists of a Power-point presentation and then a general Q&A session between attendees. We have 24 spaces available for each session and places are on a first come, first served basis.
The course DOES NOT teach landscaping techniques, installation of resin bound stone for example, only the aspects of this type of infill or surfacing pertaining to EcoGrid and associated products. There are no practical aspects to the course.
Once the EcoGrid team is satisfied that the attendees are competent to install the products, we place companies on our list and allow them to use our logos and general brochures/case studies etc in their marketing.
Once installations are complete, we are happy to market your company within our social media campaigns and on our web-site.
If you wish for one of our representatives to carry out training at your premises or venue of choice; this service is free; however we ask for a minimum of six attendees.
Please contact us for more information.
Book a group CPD here:
Our training centre is located at Crystal House, 28-29 Wheatland Business Park, Wheatland Lane, Wallasey, Wirral, Merseyside, CH44 7ER.
Sat Nav: CH44 7ER, NO. 90 (which is next door)
- At the end of the M53 Motorway (3-4mins from this point).
- Take the left side slip road towards the docks (A5138).
- Down the hill to the roundabout, go straight on.
- Straight on through several sets of lights until you can go no further.
- At the roundabout stay left and go sharp left on to B5144 Kelvin Road.
- Keep left as Kelvin Road becomes Wheatland Lane- 200 yards.
- Go past the first Wheatland business park compound on your left.
- We are the large Georgian Building on the left which is signposted.
- Parking is plentiful, mainly on Vernon Avenue to the right of the building and the roads surrounding.
- Please notify reception of your arrival via the intercom.
Our courses are relaxed and informal. They generally start at 9.00am and last for around 3 hours.