Here at EcoGrid we offer training courses on fitting and maintaining porous paving grids. We also have an open door policy where you can book a meeting room at our Wirral Training Centre and receive individual staff training for free.
If you wish for one of our representatives to carry out training at your premises or venue of choice; this service is free; however we ask for a minimum of ten attendees.
Please contact us for more information.
Book a group CPD here:
Our training centre is located at Crystal House, 28-29 Wheatland Business Park, Wheatland Lane, Wallasey, Wirral, Merseyside, CH44 7ER.
Sat Nav: CH44 7ER, NO. 90 (which is next door)
- At the end of the M53 Motorway (3-4mins from this point).
- Take the left side slip road towards the docks (A5138).
- Down the hill to the roundabout, go straight on.
- Straight on through several sets of lights until you can go no further.
- At the roundabout stay left and go sharp left on to B5144 Kelvin Road.
- Keep left as Kelvin Road becomes Wheatland Lane- 200 yards.
- Go past the first Wheatland business park compound on your left.
- We are the large Georgian Building on the left which is signposted.
- Parking is plentiful, mainly on Vernon Avenue to the right of the building and the roads surrounding.
- Please notify reception of your arrival via the intercom.
Our courses are relaxed and informal. They generally start at 9.00am and last for around 3 hours.